NiSi Infrared Neutral Density filters for Digital Cinema utilizes our exclusive nano dual side coating technology, making for pristine image quality. In contrast, other filters are produced by laminating two panes of glass. Lamination causes color shift, higher reflection, and less image control.
NiSi filters are made using 4mm thick H-K9L annealed optical glass. NiSi filters are precision cut, polished, and optically processed to allow for extreme flatness and high parallelism for the highest quality glass and image quality. Download
• Exclusive dual-sided Nano coating technology
• 4 mm thick optical glass with precision cut, grinding, and polishing
• Ultra low color shifting with anti-reflective coating
• Water proof, scratch, and oil resistant
• Optimized for shooting raw 6K digital images